2 Speed High Powered Earth Drills for excavators from 15 to 30t
Digga's 2 speed earth drills, also called auger drives, for high flow machines are designed for a wide range of earth drilling applications. Offering a high speed/low torque setting for the smaller auger jobs when you need the extra RPM, and low speed/high torque for when you really need to grind out that larger diameter hole. It's like having 2 drive units in 1.
Backed up with industry leading warranty and a European factory, we provide solutions for excavators and backhoes of various makes and models including Kubota, Bobcat, Cat, JCB, Case, Komatsu, Kobelco, Takeuchi and more.
WIDER RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- Choose a 2 speed drive. It's like owning 2 drives in 1.
- Offers the best of both worlds: high speed when you need it for those tricky jobs and high torque allowing you to take on that slightly larger job with the same equipment
- Install both small and larger piles with just one drive unit
- Use your drive with optimum RPM / Torque for various pile sizes
- Save time and maximize profits by installing smaller piers with more efficiency
- Begin with high speed / low torque
- Flick the switch to low speed, high torque to finish off
SIMPLE ELECTRICAL CONNECTION
- Simple 12 or 24 volt coil, just requires connection
- Optional joystick switches, floor mounted switches & cigarette plugs available pre-wired to suit
THE FASTEST DRIVE HEAD IN ITS CLASS
Our 2 speed drives for excavators suit machines with flows up to 380 lpm, providing you the speed and performance without having to detune your machine.
COMPACT, HIGH QUALITY, DIGGA MADE GEARBOX
Precision machined in-house from high grade alloy steel, specially formulated for gear manufacturing. A highly efficient, pressurised gearbox to ensure no leaks & minimal maintenance.
STANDARD BUILT-IN PRV (PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE)
Ensures maximum volumetric effeciency for consistent & efficient application throughout the working day.
INTEGRATED PRV (ENERGY CONTROL VALVE)
This revolutionary bypass valve is fitted to the drive to control the rapid decompression of oil should it be used for screw anchor application.
ENGINEERED HOOD & EARS
For maximum strength. Specifically designed for heavy duty drilling applications.
EXTREME DUTY SHAFT LOCKING SYSTEM
The Digga 2 piece shaft, is a separate component to the planetary carrier, isolating the planetary gears from the pushing, pulling, and bending forces generated by the machine.
|Max Torque||45629 Nm||53505 Nm||70007 Nm||8483 Nm||93882 Nm|
|Energy Control Valve||Fitted||Fitted||Fitted||Fitted||Fitted|
|Max Speed (Low Torque)||78 rpm||66 rpm||51 rpm||42 rpm||38 rpm|
|Max Speed (High Torque)||46 rpm||39 rpm||30 rpm||25 rpm||22 rpm|
|Max Pressure (Do Not Exceed)||345 Bar @ 380 lpm|
|Max Flow (Do Not Exceed)||380 lpm @ 345 bar|
|Max Power (Do Not Exceed)||150 Kw (200 hp)|
|Overall Length||1493 mm||1493 mm||1493 mm||1493 mm||1493 mm|
|Diameter||600 mm||600 mm||600 mm||600 mm||600 mm|
|Weight (No Frame/Hitch)||838 kg||836 kg||836 kg||836 kg||843 kg|
|Std Output Shaft||100 mm
|Rec Auger||10 / 11 Series||10 / 11 Series||10 / 11 Series||10 / 11 Series||10 / 11 Series|
|Max Auger Dia Fracturable Rock||1500 mm||1500 mm||1500 mm||1500 mm||1500 mm|
|Max Auger Dia Clay/Shele*||1500 mm||1500 mm||1500 mm||1500 mm||1500 mm|
|Max Auger Dia Earth*||1800 mm||1800 mm||1800 mm||1800 mm||1800 mm|